1. These terms and conditions apply to this website, and by accessing it and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These follow the guidelines laid down for Business to Business e-commerce websites in the United Kingdom.
2. Definitions – ‘Us/we/seller’ means Office Linx which is a trading name of Office Style Interiors Ltd. ‘User/you/buyer/customer’ means individuals or companies using and/ or buying from this web site. ‘Product/goods’ means items offered for sale on this website.
3. Law – All contracts made between customers and the seller will be made under English Law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
4. Prices – all prices are in Pounds Sterling (£), Vat is shown separately and delivery charge (if any) is added at the Checkout.
5. Order Acceptance - An acknowledgement is sent on receipt of a customer’s order, however a receipt of payment does not mean that we have accepted an order and we reserve the right to return payment to the customer if we are unable to supply for any reason.
Where the buyer has opted to pay offline, the acknowledgement acts as an advice, goods will be sent once payment has been received.
6. Payment – When paying by credit/debit card or cheque/transfer we receive payment for the goods before the order is processed, unless agreed in advance.
7. Availability – all products are subject to availability. Although every effort is made to meet the guide delivery times we cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen stock shortages or manufacturing delays.
8. Product information – All sizes, capacities and structural details are those of the manufacturers and are for guidance only. Colours and finishes may vary from the colours displayed. Illustrations are intended as a guide only and may not always represent the product exactly. Whilst every effort is made to verify the accuracy of the information described or displayed on this site, the seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of reliance on such information. Accessories and ancillary items depicted in images are not necessarily part of the product package.
9. Changes to products and web site -We reserve the right to change modify or withdraw this web site or its products without notice and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website or the products displayed.
10. Privacy – We treat all your Personal Information as confidential
We only collect information about you to process an order and provide customer services. We will never pass your personal information or order details to a third party.
11. Security – All credit card numbers are not taken or stored by our computers. Information is encrypted and passed to the payment service provider SagePay. We do not hold details of your credit/debit cards on our computer or database.
Returns & Refunds
12. Faulty/damaged products - Products should be inspected immediately on receipt. If packaging is damaged in any way please make this clear on the carrier’s delivery note that you may be asked to sign and inform us by phone or email. Please advise us of any defective or faulty goods as soon as possible and in any case advise us in writing, by letter, fax or email, within 7 days of receipt. We will arrange for collection and replacement. Please ensure that goods for return are suitably repackaged.
13. Unsuitability & Incorrectly ordered products – Buyers are responsible for packaging and carriage costs, in addition a 20% handling and restocking charge will be made. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. Returns should be made in a reasonable time, normally 14 days.
Unfortunately made-to-order products cannot be returned. Made-to-order products include – upholstered products including screens, soft furnishings, meeting room and boardroom tables.
14. Refunds – We will refund the original delivery charge when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when a product is not wanted
15. Cancellation – Products that are not made-to-order can be cancelled prior to delivery by email or telephone. Please be sure to quote your order number and the date the order was placed. A full refund will be made. Made-to-order products cancelled after 7 days from the date of order may be subject to surcharge. We reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the product cost, this is dependent on the stage of production. Delivery charges will be refunded.
16. Guarantee – Products are covered by the manufacturers guarantee which unless otherwise stated will be 12 months. Guarantees that exceed this will be displayed with the product information. Cover includes structural and manufacturing defects. Normal wear & tear or misuse is not included.
17. Your Rights – Your rights are protected by the E-commerce Regulations 2002 as applicable to B2B (Business to Business) transactions.
These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
18. Contacting us
1st Floor Bridge House
25 Fiddlebridge Lane
Tel: 0845 056 4282 Fax: 0845 056 4282
Office Linx is a trading name of Office Style Interiors Ltd
Company Registration No. – 9684600
Vat Registration No. GB 222 2306 63
1st Floor Bridge House
25 Fiddlebridge Lane